Full Stack Developer ( Laravel / Node / AWS / Insurance )
Full Stack Developer required to join a national insurance company based in Central London. The successful full stack developer will be passionate to drive forward the company’s innovative product range alongside being an out and out team player.
As the Full Stack Developer, you will be joining a vibrant development team. You will be required to use your previous experience to bring a new vision to insurance alongside implementing your previous experience.
What’s in it for you as the Full Stack Developer?
A salary of up to £50,000 – £60,000 with a Bonus and amazing benefits such as share options healthcare o name a few. Including prosperous career opportunities.
As the Full Stack Developer, you will have the following essential skills:
- 3 – 4 years’ experience as a Full stack developer.
- Larvella Node.
- Event sourcing.
- Able to work along existing developers but must be autonomous.
- Taking ownership of the assigned tasks.
- A can-do/will-do attitude and quality soft skills.
- Blogs and open source projects.
- Some React / Vue and Bulma / Tail.wind.
- Insurance services experience.
The Full Stack Developer Responsibilities will be:
- Look after the Full stack development process production
- Identify opportunities to simplify solutions to complex problems
- Creates open source projects to help others
- Plans their builds on paper
- Goes to developer meetups
- Runs composer outdated -D regularly
- Fixes bugs in open source projects to help others
As the Full Stack Developer, you will be required to gain a good understanding of the business requirements behind all the reports and be able to provide further analysis / explanation when required to do so.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to make a major impact with the industry so to be considered for this role please get in touch ASAP by applying through this website or sending your CV to Nick.Power@venturi-group.com
England, Greater London, London