£25,000 – £35,000 a year plus benefits
My client is on the lookout for an ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic web developer to join their growing digital team at St Mary’s Chambers, Rawtenstall. If you’ve got 3 or more years’ experience, we want to hear from you!
Working within their digital team, and with the support of our Digital Director, Lead Developer and team, you will work on an exciting range of client projects using the latest technologies and bring designs to life.
As well as writing clean and well-structured code to a high standard, other daily responsibilities will involve participating in project meetings, liaising with the lead designer, and taking ownership of projects.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced web developer looking to take the next step up the career ladder and join a growing, modern, and innovative full-service agency.
Essential Skills & Experience as a Full Stack Developer
- 70% front-end development with 30% back-end PHP development.
PHP is essential along with WordPress experience and a keen eye for detail.
Project work – A mix of work for their existing clients, which includes website enhancements and maintenance. Along with new website builds from approved designs.
Technology wise most of the websites are WordPress but they use a modern development stack that includes front-end tools & frameworks. They also work with Magento and TerminalFOUR, have a one click deployment process and a passion for Laravel. They believe in choosing the right tool for the job so are always open to new technologies.
We also code review all changes to encourage personal development.
Willingness to learn, passionate, attention to detail, speed, works good in a team (agency experience), work under pressure and to deadlines.
2 + years’ experience in a similar role
- WordPress (Bedrock)
- Responsive / mobile-first development experience (Bootstrap 3/4)
- Experience with Composer, Gulp/Grunt, NPM/Bower is essential
- Experience of Git source control (Bitbucket, Github) and basic command line knowledge
- Ability to turn a flat design into a fully functioning website (frontend/backend)
- OO Programming and MVC frameworks
- Strong relational database knowledge (MySQL)
- Fine eye for detail
- Ability to work within a team of creative, technical, marketing and production staff
- Passion for web development, learning & keen to progress
Desirable Skills & Experience Full Stack Developer
- Experience with Magento
- Experience of writing unit tests
- API integration / infrastructure
- Aware of latest tracking pixel and tag management solutions (Google Analytics, Facebook, Google Tag Manager)
- Demonstrate a good understanding of UX design
- Excellent communication skills
- Develop your career within a highly ambitious, growing, full-service agency
- Start your weekend early with 4pm Friday finish
- 30 days holiday, plus bank holidays!
- Pension & healthcare schemes
- Regular social events – Crystal Maze, All Star Bowling, Go Karting, to name a few!
- Free parking on site
- Competitive salary
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- PHP: 1 year (Preferred)
How to apply for Full Stack Developer
If this sounds like a good fit send you would like to find out more please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgEngland, Lancashire