- Joining a worldwide leading organization within the IT sector.
- Being part of dynamic multinational team who enjoy problem solving within a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Opportunity to work in other locations such San Francisco, New York, Honk Kong and more.
- Involvement in the company path to leadership.
- Competitive pension schemes.
- 10% of time for personal development and projects to experiment with new technology.
- A budget that supports monthly social activities.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Free gym membership.
- Transportation discounts.
- 3+ experience within the IT industry
- Experience of using DOM and CSS
- Interpretation knowledge of UI performance metrics
- Up-to-date awareness of the latest ECMAScript developments
Working in a small team you will also play a key role in launching innovate search and discovery interfaces – crucial to the company.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation about this exciting opportunity to work with a global leader of the industry, please apply through this website.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development, Legal IT, Infrastructure, Security and other similar IT specifics. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role