Mid-Senior Front End Developer – React.JS
(Various levels – £40000-£100000)
As a front-end engineer you will:
- Establish front-end patterns and practices that ensure accessible and performant digital products.
- Work closely with designers and engineers to scale and evolve our design system.
- Build simple and elegant interfaces, while refactoring the codebase to make it more modular and robust.
- Help to make decisions about front-end technologies, to make sure the team stays productive as the front-end stack evolves.
- Commercial experience working with ReactJS.
- Experience with maintaining and scaling design systems.
- A passion for great user experience and a good eye for design.
- A thoughtful methodological approach to design systems and front-end architecture.
- Passionate about performance and accessibility.
Please provide links to examples of your work including any pattern libraries and style guides you have created as part of your application.
- Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, share options and bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Training budget, healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme
- Great coffee, teas and fruit
- Technology of your choice
How to apply for the Mid-Senior ReactJS Front End Developer – London – £40,000 – £100,000:
- Email your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call – 02031377005
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.