Financial Systems Developer -SSIS/SSRS/SSAS required to join a Global House-hold Company based in its prestigious Central Birmingham offices. This multi-award winning Professional Services Company is constantly investing in the latest technologies and is a Global power-house with an excellent reputation. It also operates flexible working hours and is a firm advocator of having a work/life balance!
As a Financial Systems Developer -SSIS/SSRS/SSAS you will assist the Financial Systems team in the development and maintenance of the Firm’s financial systems, reporting and BI. This is an exciting role with excellent training and career progression opportunities. This role is offering excellent training and career progression opportunities globally so is not to be missed If you are looking for a new role within this space.
Main responsibilities of the Financial Systems Developer -SSIS/SSRS/SSAS
- Development and maintenance of management and client reporting using SSRS and other reporting tools.
- Development and maintenance of the Firm’s data warehouse and business intelligence system (using MDX, SQL Server Analysis Services) including the development and use of dashboards.
- Development and maintenance of the report delivery mechanisms
- Ongoing maintenance and improvement of existing report suites.
- Liaison with the IT departments and external suppliers on development issues.
- Designing and developing two -way interfaces between the PMS and external suppliers (validation data uploads and invoice data downloads).
- Liaison with the IT department and external suppliers on maintenance issues.
- Assisting with 2nd line support for financial reporting and the Firm’s financial systems.
Required skills of the Financial Systems Developer -SSIS/SSRS/SSAS:
- Reporting using SQL / SQL Server Reporting Services essential.
- Development of BI using SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Development of data warehouses, ETL processing.
- MDX coding experience.
- Financial reporting background essential.
- Multi-currency / multi-jurisdictional financial reporting.
- Large firm professional services background.
Desirable skills of the Financial Systems Developer -SSIS/SSRS/SSAS:
- Formal training in report development using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Formal training in MDX and Analysis Services preferred.
- Formal training in the use of SQL and Visual Basic is required (preferably linked to a formal qualification).
- Elite 3e, Elite Enterprise, Aderant Expert, Carpe Diem, SharePoint advantageous.
- Formal training in accountancy would be advantageous.
As a Financial Systems Developer you will receive a base salary of up to £50,000 along with a bonus of up to 10% and an extensive, market-leading benefits package, including contributory pension, private medical, season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership, subsidised canteen, childcare vouchers, minimum 25 days holiday with the option to buy or sell further holidays, flexible working hours and many more.
To be considered for this role please apply via the link provided or email Danielle.email@example.com.Birmingham, England, West Midlands