Finance Systems Support Analyst – Finance Systems / Excel required by a Leading Household Company in its superb Central Manchester offices. This Global Company has an out-standing reputation in the industry, and you would need to work for a Consultancy to top the level of expertise and calibre of projects you will be exposed to.
As a Finance Systems Support Analyst you will work within the systems area of the finance support team and will provide technical support to all of the global and London based finance IT support functions.
Principal Responsibilities of the Finance Systems Support Analyst – Finance Systems / Excel
- Provide support to users issues via email, visit or phone call
- Administer the call logging and change control system
- Provide ad-hoc business and technical help to users on the usage of the finance systems.
- Provide immediate solutions to systems issues arising and liaising with other support teams to ensure their prompt resolution.
- Aid in the implementation of new upgrades, functionality and system wide changes
- Work closely with the development teams and third party providers
- Contributing to, and participating in, the build and release management process with development teams
- Monitoring the reporting system
- Generating non-standard reports to users upon request.
- Aiding in the design, testing and rollout of new reports and systems
Essential Skills of the Finance Systems Support Analyst – Finance Systems / Excel
- Financial skills including;
- Experience of financial systems within a professional services environment, ideally from a legal background.
- Understanding of the finance function processes and revenue recording systems
- Proven ability to comprehend financial terminology
- Previous experience of MI systems
- Ability to investigate and explain the causality of figures reported.
- Systems skills including;
- Extremely Computer literate
- Advanced level Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, complex formulae)
- Good knowledge of practice management systems
- Experience of working in a legal or professional services firm
Desirable Skills of the Finance Systems Support Analyst – Finance Systems / Excel
- Experience of 3e or Elite Enterprise (full training provided)
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of servers and database structures.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Previous use of an OLAP analysis tool along the lines of Power BI
As a Finance Systems Support Analyst you will receive a competitive salary plus bonus and extensive benefits, including contributory pension, matched up to 10%, private medical, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, subsidised gym membership, subsidised canteen, life assurance, one of the best training programmes in the industry, at least 26 days holiday and many more. Due to the urgency of this role, this company will be interviewing almost immediately so to be considered please apply within or email your CV to Danielle.strachan@Venturi-group.comEngland, Greater Manchester, Manchester City Centre