Finance Consultant / Data Analytics Consultant – Litigation & Forensics
Currently seeking Finance Consultants /Data Analytics Consultants to join our Prestigious Consultancy client based in Central London.
3 New roles to joing their Forensics team at Consultant Level (training provided)
Salary: £45-55k + benefits
Location: Central London
As the successful Finance Consultant / Data Analytics consultant you shall have the following:
- Prior experience in a Data Analytics / Data Analyst OR Finance related role
- If coming from a Finance background must be qualified: ACA, CIMA, ACCA, ICAEW (one of these)
- At least 2 years+ commercial experience
- Previous experience dealing with Forensic, Litigation data and/or Forensic Accounting
- A clear passion for Technology and Analytics
- A relevant degree (2.1 level or above) in: Computer Science, Forensic Accounting, Mathematics, Finance or Analytics
- Previous experience within the Professional Services Sector OR Major consultancy
- Hard working nature, with the ability to problem solve effectively
As the successful Finance Consultant / Data Analytics Consultant, you will be responsible for;
- Undertaking data intensive fraud investigations, remediations and regulatory driven analytics.
- Working with complex financial data and producing critical results, to be used by board-level executives, regulators and by lawyers in courts and tribunals
- Building, designing and managing data models to solve complex business problems
This is a great opportunity to work with like-minded, analytics-passionate colleagues.
Please click ‘apply’ and send your CV in to Kerry Foreman now.
Key terms: Data Analytics, Data Analyst, SQL, Forensics, Litigation, Professional Services, Legal, Business Analyst, Accounting, Financial, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Degree, Problem-solving, ACA, CIMA, ACCA, ICAEWEngland, Greater London, London Wall