ETL Data Architect Developer ( Azure / SQL Server / ADF )
£450-600 / Day (D.O.E.)
ETL Data Architect Developer ( Azure / SQL Server / Data Factory ) is needed to join an leading Consultancy client on an initial 6 months contract.
The responsibilities for the ETL Data Architect Developer ( Azure / SQL Server / ADF ) will include:
- Contributing to the delivery of data Migration, data warehousing and data integration projects.
- Partnering with clients to gather necessary understanding of business objectives and processes.
- Focussing on identifying the underlying data issues using the right Data Quality tools.
- Providing information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making.
- Consulting and working with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions.
- Ensure that your ETL knowledge is cascaded throughout the team.
The essential experience required for the ETL Data Architect Developer ( Azure / SQL Server / ADF ) includes:
- Expertise with ETL tools (SSIS, Talend, Informatica, etc.).
- Strong ETL design experience.
- Strong Data Migration project experience.
- Data migration planning and scoping.
- Data migration strategy formulation.
- Data architecture design.
- Data quality management.
- Information governance.
- Stakeholder management.
- Experienced in managing and working with Onshore and Offshore Teams.
The desired experience required for the ETL Data Architect Developer ( Azure / SQL Server / ADF ) includes:
- Azure Data Factory
A demonstrable track record in a similar role is a necessity for this business-critical role. The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box.
To apply, please click on the apply now button or send an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgCentral London