Enterprise Data Architect ( Big Data / NoSQL / Cloud ) is required to join my prestigious client based in London, you will work with an Architecture team to support the delivery of a hybrid Cloud implementation project.
The Enterprise Data Architect ( Big Data / NoSQL / Cloud ) will be responsible for defining the Data Models to be implemented as well as the data Integration solution and data management strategy.
As the Enterprise Data Architect ( Big Data / NoSQL / Cloud ) you must have had recent experience with Azure/AWS as well as a track record of owning an entire company’s Enterprise Data solution.
The Enterprise Data Architect ( Big Data / NoSQL / Cloud ) will be working with many technical teams so they must be able to work flexibly within multiple disciplines simultaneously and be comfortable with stake holder engagement and comprehensive technical documentation will be required as will experience using data modelling tools such as Sparx and Erwin. CDM, LDM and PDM capabilities.
- Enterprise Data Architecture Experience
- Recent Azure / AWS Experience
- Expertise with Technical documentation
- Technical Design Authority experience
- CDM, LDM and PDM capabilities
- As Is and To Be Architecture design as well as roadmaps
- Ownership of solutions through to delivery
- Capable of working effectively with mixed teams
- Proven ability to be an effective influencer in a distributed matrix organisation
- Familiarity with working with offshore teams
- Drive and determination to deliver key priorities despite adversity
Desirable Experience for the successful Enterprise Data Architect ( Big Data / NoSQL / Cloud ) include:
- Big Data Experience
- NoSQL Experience
- Meta Data Management
- Experience with rules-based systems
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please urgently send an update of your CV to email@example.com.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.London, United Kingdom