Enterprise Content Management Systems, ECM, Infrastructure, Windows Server, Windows Server 2012, Microsoft, SQL Server, T-SQL, VSTS, .Net, Powershell, DevOps
We are recuiting for an ECM Infrastrucutre Analyst with excellent technical skills and a strong Windows server environment background.
You will have good knowledge of multi-tiered server applicaitons and have worked with large enterprise content management (ECM) systems. You will be tasked with day-to-day support and maintanance of the playforms, on ECM; document maangement systems and supplemental applications as well as Audting & Tax systems. You will be tasked with a contribution to the continual improvement prgorames and over time, through upskilling, become a SME and take ownership of components of the systems.
More specific technical detail is below. This role will be paid at a daily rate of circa £450 – £530 depending on skills and experience. The role will be based out of Milton Keynes and working with a market-leader in their field and household name.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 3-4 years minimal experience working in a Microsoft enterprise environment.
- Strong experience in Windows server 2008 r2/2012
- Strong experience in Microsoft IIS 6 and IIS 7
- Strong experience Active directory and authentication.
- Knowledge of Microsoft failover clustering
- Knowledge of load balancing technologies i.e. NLB and F5
- Strong experience managing CIFS/Windows file sharing protocols and access control
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server 2012/14/16 and T-SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server availability groups
- Ability to work in a team and contribute to the team’s success.
- Ability to work alone and on own initiative outside hours.
- Follow logical and methodological process to solve issues.
- Communicate affectively within the team and also to other teams and the business.
Your professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or IT related topics.
- Microsoft Certifications
- ITIL foundation exam
- Meridio, Content Manager
- Any other enterprise document management systems i.e. Opentext or Documentum.
- Geo Clustering Skills
- Strong SQL servers skills
- Knowledge of Kofax and K2
- Scrum / Agile
- Scripting and coding , Powershell, .net and SSIS
- Can-do attitude
For more information on this excelelnt role, please respond with an up to date CV via the links provided and email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Buckinghamshire, England, Milton Keynes