Dynamics CRM Analyst sought for a global and fast-growing IT services organisation based in London. This is a really exciting opportunity for a CRM Analyst to work within the technology team of a personable and forward thinking organisation who can offer extremely flexible working. The CRM Analyst will be working on an in-house CRM system and be able to administer MS Dynamics 365 as well as provide support to hundreds of users.
This is a great role for someone who is equally as confident interacting with users/people as they are with tech as you will have the chance to be the Dynamics SME as well as work with the training and development team for new user training and creating and delivering reports.
As a Dynamics CRM Analyst, you will have the chance to take a lead role in the administration and support of the Dynamics CRM system as well as autonomously take on tasks.
This role is offering up to £65,000 + private healthcare, life assurance, income protection, additional days off, business-wide trips and many other benefits
In return for:
- Solid commercial experience working with Dynamics 365 in a similar role
- Experience supporting Dynamics 365 to a 1st and 2nd line degree
- Experience managing data quality in a CRM system
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong data analytics and reporting experience is extremely desirable
- Experience creating dashboards and views in Dynamics365
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - this is a collaborative role and will involve interacting with various audiences so the ideal candidate will be confident and personable
- Customer service approach to the end user experience
If you are a confident Dynamics professional looking for a chance to be an integral part of a growing company, then please apply within.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.