Digital Business Analyst
Currently seeking Digital Business Analysts to work for a well-respected, professional Services client in Central London.
Shall consider full time, part time, 4 day working week options etc.
- Salary: £32 – £65k (DOE / Multiple roles) + Excellent Benefits and enviable flexible working options
- Start date: ASAP (Understand notices may have to be served)
- Location: Central London
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a talented team at an exciting time. You will play a key role in the transformation and the digitalisation of the built environment, and in the future success of the Digital team.
The successful Digital Business Analysts will have the following:
- Proven commercial experience as Business Analysts
- Typically have 2-5+ years of experience working in project teams that employ Digital technology and techniques to solve complex problems.
- Excellent written, presentational and influencing skills.
- Experience liaising with Senior Stakeholders
- Experience engaging with technical teams
The following would be highly beneficial (but NOT necessary):
- Data analysis skills, with the ability to identify trends and create actionable insights.
- BCS or ISEB certification
- Prior experience in a consultancy/client site role
- Experience in any of these sectors: Transport, Airlines, Railways, Utilities, Energy, Public Sector.
As the successful Digital Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Business and IT requirements elicitation and management
- Current state and target state business analysis, data analysis, process modelling and business architecture
- Senior stakeholder engagement, including interviews, presentations and workshops
- Problem definition, options assessments and feasibility studies
- Benefit quantification, effort estimation and business case formulation
- Digital transformation roadmap definition
If you are interested in making a difference in this excellent Business Analyst opportunity, then please do ‘click apply’ now and send your CV for immediate review.
Interviews to take place ASAP.
Key terms: Business Analyst, Digital, Data Analysis, requirements gathering, workshops, user stories, stakeholdersEngland, Greater London, London