Digital Architect – Technical architecture, Solution Architecture, Business Analysis
Currently seeking a Digital Architect to work for a well-respected, professional Services client in Central London.
- Salary: £45 – £65k (DOE – this is negotiable) + Excellent Benefits and enviable flexible working options
- Start date: ASAP (Understand notices may have to be served)
- Location: Central London
This is a great opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary team and on other occasions lead the delivery of Digital projects to clients
The successful Digital Architect will have the following:
- Proven commercial experience a Digital / Technical / Solution Architect
- Typically have 5+ years of experience working in project teams that employ Digital technology and techniques to solve complex problems.
- Excellent written, presentational and influencing skills.
- Experience liaising with Senior Stakeholders
- Experience engaging with technical teams
The following would be highly beneficial (but NOT necessary):
- Prior experience in a consultancy/client site role
- Experience in any of these sectors: Transport, Airlines, Railways, Utilities, Energy, Public Sector.
- IT Architecture specific qualification (i.e TOGAF).
As the successful Digital Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Working on a variety of assignments related to information systems strategy, architecture, integration and high-level design.
- Contributing to the development of this capability in the Digital group.
If you are interested in making a difference in this excellent Digital Architect opportunity, then please do ‘click apply’ now and send your CV for immediate review.
Interviews to take place ASAP.
Key terms: Digital Architect, Solution Architecture, Technical Architecture, Business Analysis, Stakeholders, TOGAF, Consultancy, Transport, Public Sector, UtilitiesEngland, Greater London, London