DevOps Engineer ( Kubernetes / Docker / Jenkins )
£500-£550 per day
DevOps Engineer ( Kubernetes / Docker / Jenkins ) is urgently required to join one of my Financial Services clients in London on a contract basis.
Key responsibilities for a DevOps Engineer ( Kubernetes / Docker / Jenkins ) include:
- You will play a key part in building applications from scratch using Kubernetes.
- Utilising Docker to create, deploy and run applications using containers.
- Automating, deploying and maintaining clusters, dealing with any automation errors in a production grade environment.
- On call support.
Essential skills for a DevOps Engineer ( Kubernetes / Docker / Jenkins ) include:
- Expert skills in Kubernetes.
- Strong commercial experience with Docker.
- Worked extensively using Jenkins.
- A good networking background of building secure clusters.
- Solid understanding of CI and build engineering.
- Building secure clusters.
- Ability to hit the ground running and portray an eagerness to learn.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels in the organisation.
Desirable skills for a DevOps Engineer ( Kubernetes / Docker / Jenkins ) include:
- Google Cloud
If you’d like to discuss further, please click apply now.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Greater London, London