DevOps Engineer ( Development / VSTS / Terraform )
£500 – £600 per day depending on experience
DevOps Engineer ( Development / VSTS / Terraform ) is urgently needed to join my prestigious client based in Chelmsford on an initial 6 months contract paying £500 – £600 per day depending on experience.
This is an exciting Greenfield project helping a Development Team transition to DevOps and Agile. Strong interpersonal skills and report building will be required as you will help in shaping the Greenfield DevOps roadmap and building a culture to build faith and trust within Development and Infrastructure.
As the DevOps Engineer ( Development / VSTS / Terraform ) you will help lead technology change within the organisation and ensure all new services across organisation are managed and architected in line with strategy and best industry practice.
To be successful in this DevOps Engineer ( Development / VSTS / Terraform ) role, you will have hands-on experience in Containers, Infrastructure as a Code, Continuous Testing and Monitoring & DevOps Security practices.
Required experience for the DevOps Engineer ( Development / VSTS / Terraform ) includes:
- Strong hands on DevOps experience.
- Strong development experience within SDLC.
- Strong programming skills in one or more languages, C# or Java etc.
- Experience with TDD and ATDD.
- Experience with CI & CD.
- Experience with Containerisation tools such as Docker or Kubernetes etc.
- Experience with Automation tools such as Ansible or Jenkins etc.
- Recent development background.
- Experience with APIs and/or Microservices.
- Extensive experience with Testing and Test Automation Tools.
- Someone who enjoys problem solving, learns quickly and thrives on taking ownership and delivering real value add solutions.
- A pragmatic and can-do, pragmatic attitude with a hands-on and innovative style of working.
- Experience of designing and delivering solutions to new and existing business challenges & opportunities.
- Able to demonstrate experience of defining business, application, information/data, infrastructure and security elements of a solution and how this met functional and non-functional requirements.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to articulate solutions to a senior as well as a detailed/technical audience.
Desirable experience for the DevOps Engineer ( Development / VSTS / Terraform ) includes:
- Previous Greenfield DevOps implementation experience.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Experience with VSTS.
- Experience with New Relic.
- AWS or Azure Certified.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an industry leading organisation who working on exciting cutting-edge technology projects.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please either apply directly through the site, or email me at email@example.com, please apply now.England, Essex