DevOps Engineer / London based / between £65,000-£95,000
DevOps Engineer sought after for a reputable DevOps consultancy. They’re looking to grow their team to help mirror their recent success. This company have a huge amiunt of funding from a superpower in the ‘tech world’, however, have managed to keep their own entitiy and their ‘start-up’ feel.
The role would require some travel, however only around London (and the company are very reasonable when it comes to travel restrictions, if you have any). Also, allowing their next hire to have exposure to the latest technologies as soon as they’re realsed, alongside working with the best DevOps Engineers in the country.
Their next DevOps Engineer will need:
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and experience of a DevOps tool
- Experience in one or more OO programming language (e.g. Python, Java, Ruby, C#..)
- Understanding of cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.)
- Working as a DevOps Engineer for the last 3+ years
- Good exposire to tech architecture
Thier next DevOps Engineer will recieve:
- Between £65K-95K salary (without bonus and benefits)
- Exposure to the latest tech
- Working with other talented engineers/consultants
If you are interested in the above role, please apply within or email email@example.com for more details.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business.England, Greater London, London Wall