Development Project Manager
Currently seeking a Project Manager (from a Development background) to join an upcoming, successful organisation based in Central Manchester
- Salary: £45 – 55,000
- Start date: ASAP (Understand notices may have to be served)
- Location: Central Manchester
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a talented team at an exciting time. You will play a key role reporting directly to the CTO. Those wanting to take the next step up in their career shall be considered, as long as you have the right attributes and background.
The successful Development Project Manager will have the following:
- Circa 5 years’ experience within software development (in any capacity – Developer, Engineer, Project Manager, Business Analyst etc)
- Exposure to Cloud (ideally AWS)
- Experience leading projects or supporting Projects
- Experience as a hands on Developer OR Engineer
- Familiarity with SmartSheet or TeamWeek collaboration and time management tools
- Familiarity with Jira task management
- Good time management and analytical skills
- Good organisational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
The following would be highly beneficial (but NOT necessary):
- Any experience managing junior staff members would be beneficial
- Client facing / Consultancy experience
- Project Management experience
As the successful Development Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within their requirements and meet applicable scope and budget targets.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are delivered smoothly.
- Meeting with clients to take detailed project briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Running client demonstrations of our software
- Developing comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other team members
- Tracking project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meeting budgetary objectives and making adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Utilising and continually developing leadership skills
If you are interested in making a difference in this excellent Development Project Manager opportunity, then please do ‘click apply’ now and send your CV for immediate review
Looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit into a collaborative culture. The job may require some overtime hours around project deadlines. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, I encourage you to apply.
Interviews to take place ASAP.
Key terms: Project Manager, Development, Developer, Cloud, AWS, Management, client-facing, softwareEngland, Greater Manchester, Manchester