Dev Ops Engineer – North east London
Join the the UK’s largest ETM supplier outside London as their very first ever Dev Ops Engineer!
My client’s mission is to make public transport personal. Because, for operators, and passengers, it is. It’s getting someone to work without stress, or home in time for tea, and making it so easy they’ll always use public transport. We’d love you to get on board.
We’re looking for a Tech Head that is super comfortable with Technology and Web systems. You’ll tackle some interesting and demanding issues whilst also responding to urgencies when required, and generally taking of system issues and enhancements.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has solid experience in Windows servers admin, and at least basic Linux skills
- Has some SQL server administration skills
- Has solid PowerShell experience
- Has a good understanding of networks, http
- Has at least some experience with Azure
This role offers a flexible working environment, competitive salary, pension scheme, private health insurance, Summer Fridays, birthdays off, 23 days holiday per year, and other great benefits!
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.comEngland, Greater London, London Wall