Database Developer ( SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS )
£350 – £375 per day D.O.E
Database Developer ( SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS ) is needed to join an independent Marketing Agency based in Central London on an initial 6 months contract paying between £350 – £375 per day
As the Database Developer ( SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS ) you will work as part of a development team delivering and supporting a number of customer driven databases, data warehouses and data integrations, mainly focusing on on-line and instore registration systems.
As part of this role the Database Developer ( SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS ) will migrate data, develop ETL solutions and will be comfortable working with both data warehouses and OLTP databases.
The Database Developer ( SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS ) day to day duties will include:
- Producing solutions for both Data Warehouse environments
- Implementing database design to support current and new applications
- Design new test cases and conduct regression testing, advise on errors and recommend resolutions
- Enhance internal monitoring processes
- Help keep technical documentation up to date
- Undertake any other reasonable projects / responsibilities as and when required
The essential skills required for the Database Developer ( SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS ) includes:
- SQL Server 2008 or above (Ideally SQL Server 2014 Enterprise Edition or above)
- Expert T-SQL skills
- Expert SSIS experience
- Visual Studio SSDT
- Experience of Data Warehouse development
- Extensive knowledge of ETL processes.
A demonstrable track record in a similar role is a necessity for this business-critical role. The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. This is an exciting opportunity for a SQL Server Developer in search of a new challenge that will push them out of their comfort zone.
To apply, please click on the apply now button or send an updated version of your CV to email@example.com
If this role is not of interest but you are looking for contract work in the BI or Data Market, please can you send me an email including CV, availability and rate needed and I will see what other roles we have that are suitable.England, Greater London, London