Database Developer – TSQL / SSMS / Querying / SQL Server
Database Developer – TSQL / SSMS / Querying / SQL Server – What’s in it for you?:
– This leading client boast an enviable portfolio of clients in the retail sector, working onsite with one of their most valued and long-term clients;
– An organisation that drive their success through an entrepreneurial culture;
– Plenty of on the job training as well as online training;
– Excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills in the following areas – Cloud Data Platforms, SSIS, SSRS, Tableau, Java, Scala, Python, Hadoop, Spark and much more;
– Recruiting for two positions at different levels a basic salary between £30,000 – £45,000 plus benefits is on offer.
As the Database Developer – TSQL / SSMS / Querying / SQL Server, you will be creating new solutions for clients as well as enhancing and maintaining existing database/BI solutions. Working within a specialist team consisting of three Lead Developers and a Junior Developer you will have the opportunity to learn valuable skills in SQL Server database management and BI whilst sharing innovative ideas to produce the best results for the client.
Technology is at the heart of this specialist IT Services company. This can be seen in the constant investment in their current SQL Server 2016 and Azure data environment as well as NoSQL technologies in Hadoop, Spark and programming tools like Java, Scala and Python! Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience with these skills as on the job training and experience will be provided to a keen student.
The Database Developer – TSQL / SSMS / Querying / SQL Server will have the following essential experience:
– Similar experience in a Database/SQL Developer / Analyst role;
– Hands on experience in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS);
Ability to write and optimise T-SQL queries;
– Ability to learn business logic quickly and a desire to learn new technologies.
Highly Desirable experience for the Database Developer – TSQL / SSMS / Querying / SQL Server:
– Experience with SSRS and SSIS;
– Cloud Data Platforms – Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc…
– Big Data, NoSQL, Hadoop and Spark
– Programming – Java, Python and Scala.
Working from their head office in South West London, there is a basic salary up to £45,000 is on offer for the right Database Developer – TSQL / SSMS / Querying / SQL Server depending on your experience with the above-mentioned skills. On top of your basic salary there is also a benefits package.
If you would like to be considered for the Database Developer – TSQL / SSMS / Querying / SQL Server role I would advise applying ASAP as this company will be interviewing immediately!England, Greater London, London