Database Developer ( SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS )
£425 – £470 per day D.O.E
Database Developer ( SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS ) is needed to join an independent Marketing Agency based in Central London on an initial 6 – 9 months contract paying between £425 – £470 per day
As the Database Developer ( SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS ) you will work as part of a development team delivering and supporting a number of customer driven databases, data warehouses and data integrations, mainly focusing on on-line and instore registration systems.
As part of this role the Database Developer ( SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS ) will migrate data, develop ETL solutions and will be comfortable working with both data warehouses and OLTP databases.
The Database Developer ( SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS ) day to day duties will include:
– Producing solutions for both Data Warehouse environments
– Leading Data Migration Projects
– Implementing database design to support current and new applications
– Design new test cases and conduct regression testing, advise on errors and recommend resolutions
– Enhance internal monitoring processes
– Help keep technical documentation up to date
– Undertake any other reasonable projects / responsibilities as and when required
The essential skills required for the Database Developer ( SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS ) includes:
– SQL Server 2008 or above (Ideally SQL Server 2014 Enterprise Edition or above)
– Expert T-SQL skills
– Expert SSIS experience
– Visual Studio SSDT
– Experience of Data Warehouse development
– Extensive knowledge of ETL processes.
A demonstrable track record in a similar role is a necessity for this business-critical role.
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. This is an exciting opportunity for a SQL Server Developer in search of a new challenge that will push them out of their comfort zone.
To apply, please click on the apply now button or send an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
England, Greater London, London