Senior Data Visualisation Consultant - Qlikview / Tableau / Power BI
Senior Data Visualisation Consultant - Qlikview / Tableau / Power BI - What's in it for you?:
- Working for an award-winning, "Best Place to Work" Data & Analytics consultancy;
- Joining a rapidly growing organisation working with leading financial services clients;
- Very friendly, family feel, inclusive and supportive culture;
- Variety of career progression options into becoming a technical SME or a more executive strategic path;
- Basic salary between £65k - £85k is on offer plus unique benefits, depending on your experience working with multiple data visualisation technologies.
A Senior Data Visualisation Consultant is required through organic growth and demand for a well-established and award-winning Data & Analytics consultancy. As a Senior Data Visualisation Consultant, you will join and lead existing project teams, engaging with clients daily, working to understand their challenges and to deliver best in class Qlikview, Tableau and Power BI self-service reporting solutions.
The willingness to travel and work on client site or from their offices in London, Manchester or Edinburgh twice a week is essential for this role in order to meet projects requirements. However, the more you travel the more loyalty points you will earn on their unique reward programme. Accrue points to trade against a 3-month paid sabbatical or cash equivalent!
Package for the Senior Data Visualisation Consultant: Between £65,000 - £85,000 plus a very generous and unique benefits package.
Essential skills & experience for the Senior Data Visualisation Consultant role:
- Proven experience managing / leading / mentoring a team
- Proven experience working designing and developing end-to-end Data Visualisation reports and dashboards
- Excellent SQL querying skills, with the ability to write your own queries from scratch
- Current/previous experience delivering Qlik data visualisation solutions - Qlik (QlikView, Qlik Sense, NPrinting, Qlik Sense Management Console (QMC), Qlik Sense Dev-hub)
- Previous and recent experience working for a reputable consultancy, retail banking or financial services organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management
Desirable skills & experience for the Senior Data Visualisation Consultant role:
- Current/previous experience delivering Tableau data visualisation solutions (Tableau Server, Online, Desktop, Prep Builder, Mobile)
- Current/previous experience delivering Power BI data visualisation solutions (Power BI Desktop, Power BI Mobile, Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View, Power Map, Power Q&A, DAX).
This is an excellent time for an agnostic Data Visualisation Consultant to join a Data & Analytics Specialist Consultancy with a prestigious financial services client base where you can really make a name for yourself in the SQL/BI community! To find out more, please send your CV to Lewis Blades for review.
KEY SKILLS: SQL / ETL / Qlik / Qlikview / QlikSense / Tableau / PowerBI / Power BI / DAX / Finance / Retail Banking / Consultancy / London