My financial client based in Salford Quays is looking to recruit for a Data Scientist on an exciting initial 6-month contract.
The ideal Data Scientist must have commercial experience within the Financial industry and be highly competent in analytics technologies such as Python, Machine Learning and SQL.
• Communication skills need to be at a consultative level. Someone who can convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Competence in all portions of the data analytics pipeline, with a focus on ingestion cleansing of data and able to integrate data to business solutions.
• Develop Machine Learning (ML) models using R and Python
• Algorithmic skills: able to solve complex mathematical and computational problems
• Prototype, develop, and deploy complex analytics models for Client systems
• Organise, manage, and curate large and complex datasets
Beneficial skills for this role include;
- Experience of working within a Finance Company as a Data Scientist
- MSc or higher in a STEM related subject, with specialisations related to computer science preferred
This is an exciting opportunity for an established Data Scientist looking for their next contract opportunity, If you would like to discuss this further please send your CV to Hayleigh.Davy@venturi-group.com.Bedfordshire, England, Salford