Data Scientist ( Python / Spark / AWS )
£350 – £450
A Data Scientist is required to join an exciting Data Science start up in Central London on an initial 12 months contract.
The client is harnessing machine learning and data engineering to help their clients predict which businesses will buy from them.
You will work with their in-house modeling platform to deliver solutions and data to clients as well as contributing to improving the platform by exploring a wide range of datasets and different modeling approaches
You will also get the opportunity to lead on improving our products as they explore new problems they can solve for their clients.
You will work with a friendly and open team, working hard towards achieving joint objectives and goals. They encourage learning new things and are flexible and supportive.
Key skills required for the Data Scientist ( Python / Spark / AWS ) include:
- 2+ Years working as a Data Scientist.
- Familiar with the Python data science toolkit (eg pandas, Jupyter, scikit-learn).
- Experience of using your deep statistical knowledge to lead on providing actionable insights into business problems.
- Experience working in a project environment, including working and delivering to tight deadlines.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Able to work independently and take personal responsibility for delivery of agreed work.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good business understanding and ability to solve real business problems.
- Thrives in working in collaborative team environments.
- Someone with a strong work ethic.
- Someone who is a ‘doer’ and wants to get things done.
- Take ownership of your work.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Desired skills & experience include for the successful Data Scientist ( Python / Spark / AWS ) includes:
- Experience working with location data.
- Experience working with Financial data.
- Experience in credit Modelling.
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgLondon