What’s in it for you:
The Data Scientist position will have a competitive salary of up to £90,000 plus benefits
- You will have the opportunity to work on established systems as well as start projects from scratch
- Limitless challenge and scope for development.
- Flexible working hours
- Exposure to a cutting-edge learning environment
- Take control of a project and team
Required Skills and Experience:
- You are an experienced Python developer that is happy writing production code for data science/ML projects.
- You have a strong quantitative background and scientific mindset
- You have experience with modern machine learning tooling as it’s a big benefit when working with our data engineers
- You must be very comfortable with the Python data science stack (NumPy, pandas, scikit-learn etc.).
- Knowledge of accounting/finance is a bonus, but it’s not required.
- You have experience scaling a system / team