Data Integration Developer ( Salesforce )
4 – 12 months contract
£350 – £440 per day depending on experience
Data Integration Developer ( Salesforce ) is needed to join a Global Charity (OUTSIDE IR35) based in London on an initial 4 months contract.
The Data Integration Developer ( Salesforce ) role is essential to the development and maintenance of my clients Salesforce data integration points and you will be responsible for gathering and documenting new data capture requirements and configuring data imports.
You will work closely with the Data Integration Analyst to ensure data flows efficiently into the Salesforce Platform as well as working with the Data Import Analyst to resolve and fix holding errors, through use of reporting, workbench, or Jitterbit.
The Data Integration Developer ( Salesforce ) will be responsible for:
• Investigating operation requirements, problems and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
• Assisting in analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems and identifies options for consideration and in defining acceptances tests.
• Facilitating input from stakeholders, provides constructive challenge and enables effective periodisation of requirements
• Reviewing requirements for errors and omissions
Essential experience required for the Data Integration Developer ( Salesforce ) include:
• Strong Salesforce Development experience
• Expert ETL and Data Integration experience
• Experience with Salesforce Apex
• Commercial experience within the Charity / Not-for-profit sector
Desirable experience required for the Data Integration Developer ( Salesforce ) includes:
• Salesforce Non-profit Success Pack
A demonstrable track record in a similar role is a necessity for this business-critical role.
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Integration Developer ( Salesforce ) in search of a new challenge that will push them out of their comfort zone.
This is an urgent requirement to work for a leading Charity that offers a dynamic and supportive environment. To apply for this role please send an update of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.England, Greater London, London