Data Engineer (Mid/Snr)
A Data Engineer is required to join a Data Analytics Agency on a permanent basis, helping them deliver actionable, data-driven insights for their clients in the Retail and FMCG markets, enabling those clients to grow more and lose less. They are a fast-growing company with ambitious plans for the future. This is a primarily remote position however you may be required to go into their London office once or twice a month.
Basic salary on offer, depending on experience (DOE) is between £40,000 - £70,000, with full benefits outlined below.
The Data Engineer role:
* Building automated ETL pipelines that are easy to maintain, are scalable and secure.
* Leading the design, and lifecycle management of company services.
* Participating in the successful implementation of automated ETLs
* Working closely with client stakeholders, answering technical questions, concerns, and issues
* Peer reviewing code and changes
* Collaborating with the wider engineering team to promote and develop consistent technical builds, implementations, and support processes.
* Mentoring and supporting junior members of the team.
Essential Data Engineer Tech Stack:
* Ability to write your own SQL Queries and Stored Procedures
* SQL Server / Azure SQL Database
* Excellent T-SQL
* Strong ETL experience (SSIS, Powershell, Python)
Bonus & Benefits for the Data Engineer include:
* 5% bonus based on Company performance
* 26 days holidays + bank holidays
* 5% matched contributory pension (5% from colleague, 5% matched by the company = 10% overall), rising to 12% matched with service
* Private healthcare
* Access to learning platforms and a commitment to your professional development
* Free Masterclass & Audible subscriptions
* One paid day per quarter to engage in charitable work
With high market demand for skilled and experienced Data Engineers, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career within a company that is in a period of exciting growth. So, send your CV to Matthew Annett for review and further information.
DISCLAIMER: Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Data & Business Intelligence, Data Science, Software Development & Engineering, DevOps & Cloud, Infrastructure & Support, Network & Security and Change & Business Transformation. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.