Data Engineer - Python / Databricks / Spark / Azure Data Lake / Azure Data Factory
Data Engineer - Python / Databricks / Spark / Azure Data Lake / Azure Data Factory is required for a multiple award winning banking platform who are looking to build their impressive Data team and they want your help in doing so! This role offers you complete autonomy and responsibility in the work you are doing giving you the opportunity to build a world-class, rapidly-growing data platform and data pipelines using cutting edge tech!
They place their people and culture at the centre of their business, investing and encouraging you to reach your own personal and career-based goals. On top of a salary of up to £95,000, depending on experience, there is a generous benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave, funded training and development, multiple social activities and much more;
* 20% Company Bonus (split between personal and company performance)
* Share Options
* Comprehensive Healthcare cover
* 5% Pension
* Flexible Working
* Regular Social Activities
The successful Data Engineer will have the following essential skills:
* To build advanced data solutions following design and requirements
* Leading new solutions to support the full platform functionality
* Strong experience in datasets and data processing
* Strong skills of Azure Cloud such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Databricks
* In depth experience in Python, SQL, Spark, CI/CD pipelines
Desirable Skills / Qualifications for the Data Engineer:
* Interested in learning new cloud and Big Data technologies
* Previous financial background experience
* PowerBI knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Engineer who is looking to perform a critical role across multiple projects simultaneously. You will be further developing your Azure Data Engineer knowledge as well as continuing to develop your skills as a Data Engineer by providing guidance and expertise to the wider BI & Data product team.
Again, a basic salary of £80,000 - £95,000 plus bonus and benefits is on offer depending on your experience.
To find out more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for review as initial interviews with the client are being arranged ASAP.
Key Words: Data Engineer - Python / Databricks / Spark / Azure Data Lake / Azure Data Factory / CICD / Azure DevOps / Hadoop / Kafka / CosmosDB