Data Engineer – AZURE
3-6 Months Initially
£350 – £450 per day
A Data Engineer (Azure) is required to join my client based in Manchester, you will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering BI Platform as a Service solutions based on the Azure MS Data Platform.
As the Data Engineer (Azure) you must have had recent experience with Azure as well as constantly developing technical skills using the latest Azure technologies.
The Data Engineer (Azure) will be comfortable with stake holder engagement and take ownership for the delivery of key solution components
- Strong Data Platform Knowledge
- Strong Data Modelling Skills
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure SQL DWH
- Azure SQL Database
- Understanding of Data Vault
- Strong communication skills, consultancy and stakeholder management skills
Desirable Experience for the successful Data Engineer (Azure) include:
- Azure HDInsight
- Azure Data Lake Store
- Azure Data Lake Analytics
- SSRS / SSAS / SSIS
- Understanding of enterprise BI and Data Warehousing concepts and methods
- Understanding of software engineering tools and concepts
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please urgently send an update of your CV to email@example.com.
England, Greater Manchester, Manchester