Data Engineer - Azure, SQL, Databricks
- Posted 25 January 2023
- Salary £500 - £550 per day + Outside IR35
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineData Engineering
Position: Azure Data Engineer
Duration: 6 months (with possibility of extension)
Location: Remote-First 1-2 Days in London Office
Budget: £500-550 per day (Outside IR35)
Start Date: Early Feb
The Azure Data Engineer will be responsible for the data engineering aspect of a new project for the customer. The project will involve working with the Synapse workspace, data factory and SQL Backend. The ideal candidate will have experience in Databricks with PySpark and data modelling, as well as wealth management or investment experience. The candidate will be customer facing and ideally have previous consultancy experience.
- Attend scrums and deliver sprints
- Check code into Azure DevOps and perform unit testing
- Work closely with the customer to ensure project success
- Wealth management or investment experience
Team: The candidate will be joining a mainly client-facing team. A customer-facing and consultancy background would be ideal for this role.
- 10-minute interview with our customer
- 1-hour interview with end customer
- Interviews happening tomorrow and early next week
To apply for this position please upload a copy of your up to date CV via this website and I will be in touch should your application be successful.