Data Engineer ( Azure / Data Factory / Power BI )
3 Months initial (Outside IR35)
£400 – £550 per day D.O.E
Data Engineer ( Azure / Data Factory / Power BI ) is needed to work for one of our growing retail clients based in Central London for an initial 3 months engagement. Day rates of £400 – £550 depending on experience are on offer (Outside IR35).
As the Data Engineer ( Azure / Data Factory / Power BI ) you will play a pivotal part in developing the existing data platform to keep up with the rapid growth of the business and maintain the accuracy and ease of use of the system alongside this.
Essential experience required for the Data Engineer ( Azure / Data Factory / Power BI ) includes:
- Strong background in Data Engineering and Architecture.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, Azure and Power BI.
- Track record that of implementing end-to-end data solutions and ELT/ETL pipeline development skills.
- Maintain and optimize the Data Warehouse and Data Lake solutions to maximize performance.
- Experience working with solutions in the Cloud.
- Implement dashboards on Power BI for data analysis.
- Strong experience with SQL.
- Good documentation experience.
- Ability to communicate well with key stakeholders and non-technical audiences.
Desirable experience required for the Data Engineer ( Azure / Data Factory / Power BI ) includes:
- Experience in leading data engineering projects is a big plus.
- Experience working with large-scale data environments in a data engineering role.
- Experience in working with teams of Data Scientists.
- Microsoft Azure related Certifications.
- Experience working in the Retail/Ecommerce space.
- Experience with GCP.
- Experience working with Big Query.
A demonstrable track record in a similar role is a necessity for this business-critical role. The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Data Engineer ( Azure / Data Factory / Power BI ) in search of a new challenge that will push them out of their comfort zone.
To apply for this role, please send an updated version of your CV to email@example.com.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Development & Design, Business Intelligence, IT & Infrastructure Support. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this.