Data DevOps Engineer, London. (Hadoop, Aws, MySql, Python)
Data DevOps Engineer is required for an exciting and fast-growing company based in London. The role requires a strong Devops Engineer with both cloud technologies and infrastructure tools such as Terraform. This fast advancing company is looking for someone who is also confident in using big data software’s such as Hadoop, Aws, Mysql, Python. This leading tech company offers stylish London offices, as well as substantial opportunities for growth.
What’s in it for you?
The Data DevOps Engineer will have a competitive salary of £80K + extensive benefits
- Outstanding company benefits and rewards
- Casual, fast paced environment with flexible hours
- Opportunity to gain experience working with a highly motivated team.
- Fast-tracked career opportunities and a personal development budget
Key Skills and Responsibility required
- Experience with AWS
- Confident in Web scraping
- Must be able to identify problems and implement solutions
- Experience with capacity planning
- Strong knowledge of MySql
- Understanding of Machine Learning
- Programming experience ideally with Python
The additional points below would be a great plus, but not essential:
- Experience growing and expanding into new product markets
- Strong communicator and presenter
- Previous experience working within a start up culture
To apply for this position please apply through our website.
Venturi (TVGL Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military/veteran status, national origin, ancestry, race, creed, religion, sexual orientation, transgender status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, domestic violence victim status, criminal or arrest record, unemployment status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
England, Greater London, London