Data Analyst ( SQL / ETL / Data Modeling )
3-6 Months Contract
£450-550 per day
Data Analyst ( SQL / ETL / Data Modeling ) is urgently required to join a Technology Start-up client on an initial 3-6 months contract paying between £450 – £550 per day depending on experience.
As the Data Analyst ( SQL / ETL / Data Modeling ) you will join a small but fast-growing Data Analytics team and will help drive improvements and decision making across the business by providing meaningful analysis and insights.
The Data Analyst ( SQL / ETL / Data Modeling ) will be passionate about analysis and problem solving with a high attention to detail and the ability to think outside of the box. You will enjoy working within a fast-paced, changing environment, and being involved in projects that have a real business impact.
Key responsibilities required for the Data Analyst ( SQL / ETL / Data Modeling ) include:
- Design and deliver analytics, insights, reports and dashboards to help drive business decisions and add real value.
- Create output that tells the story behind the data to non-technical team members.
- Push the business to be more data-driven, championing self-service analytics and data-driven decision making throughout the organisation.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand needs, effectively prioritise requests, and define the analytics roadmap.
- Work with stakeholders to construct models which assess the viability of new pilots or products.
- Performing ‘deep-dives’ on areas of the business to deliver insights & recommendations.
- Presenting potential actions based on the analysis of data to business owners.
- Work with data engineers to design a scalable data infrastructure and clean up messy data-sets.
- Be part of technology team which delivers analytics through a solid foundation of software engineering principles.
Essential skills required for the Senior Data Analyst ( SQL / ETL / Data Modeling ) include:
- Have a data-driven mindset and be analytically curious.
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of business workings & processes.
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic and target driven environment.
- Proficient in SQL, ETL and Data Modeling.
- Experience of Data Visualisation tools (Power BI, Qlik, Tableau).
- Experience of presenting findings to stakeholders & leadership.
- Able to manage projects, prioritise tasks and self-motivate.
- Enthusiastic with a “can-do” attitude.
- Passion and willingness to improve knowledge through self-study.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Desirable skills required for the Senior Data Analyst ( SQL / ETL / Data Modeling ) include:
- Experience other data languages (Python, R).
- Experience in working for a start up or in a similarly dynamic environment.
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please urgently send an update of your CV to email@example.com
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Greater London, London