Data Analyst – Excel / Pivot Tables / Data Mining / WFH
Data Analyst – Excel / Pivot Tables / Data Mining / WFH – What’s in it for you?:
– Joining a unique and unrivalled Information Services provider making a genuine difference to the healthcare sector;
– Opportunity to work from home 5 days a week!;
– Fortnightly Data & Ops team meetups in London;
– Monthly company meetups in London followed by an evening meal and drinks;
– Quarterly company activity days’ – iPad treasure hunt around London, Speed boat trip on the Thames, etc…
– A basic salary up to £30,000 plus pension matched up to 5%, discretionary 8% bonus, 25 days annual leave, childcare vouchers, etc…
This up and coming company are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst – Excel / Pivot Tables / Data Mining / WFH to join their ranks on a permanent basis. Since being established in 2014 this unique company have been providing an unrivalled service to the healthcare sector. As the Data Analyst – Excel / Pivot Tables / Data Mining / WFH, it’s your job to analyse and evaluate data provided by clients for various core applications… all from the comfort of your home office!
The above process will include, monthly data management collection, preparing data prior to analysis and supporting continual improvement of data provision, supporting client engagement and analysis work in the creation of reports and delivery of small and large-scale projects.
The successful Data Analyst – Excel / Pivot Tables / Data Mining / WFH will have the following:
– Previous experience working in a similar Data Management / Analysis role;
– Advanced Excel skills – Knowledge of functions and formulas such as vlookups, pivot tables, etc…
– Comfortable skills in manipulating, wrangling and mining data in Excel;
– Ability to communicate complex analysis to clients and customers in clear and concise manner.
Our client is a forward-thinking and entrepreneurial business, growing at an impressive rate and going from strength to strength. If you are looking for a route into an innovative Data Analysis / Management role and data/healthcare this is something that you are passionate about then this is the opportunity for you!
A basic salary up to £30,000 is on offer plus discretionary bonus and other benefits for the right Data Analyst – Excel / Pivot Tables / Data Mining / WFH.
Due to the urgency of this Data Analyst – Excel / Pivot Tables / Data Mining / WFH role, this company will be interviewing immediately so to be considered please click apply to submit your application!
SKILLS: Data Analyst / Excel / MSExcel / Pivot Tables / Vlookup / VBA / Visual Basic / Work from home / WFH / Data / HealthcareEngland, United Kingdom