CRM Solution Architect (Retail – CRM – Architect)
3-6 month contract
£550 – £600 per day
A CRM Solution Architect (Retail – CRM – Architect) is required for a 3-6 month contract for a Retail client based in London.
The CRM Solution Architect (Retail – CRM – Architect) responsibilities:
- Development of the Target Architecture (in particular the platforms, data/information components) required to support the “CRM” domain.
- Support the creation and issuance of an RFP for “CRM” technologies In line with the Business Strategy/Requirements and Target Architecture
- Creation of HLD/Solution Architecture Documentation/Solution Options/Key Design Decisions etc
- Co-ordination with other members of the Architecture team, and key business and IT stakeholders in the execution of the above.
The CRM Solution Architect (Retail – CRM – Architect) experience:
- Strong CRM background and knowledge to advise on best solutions
- Working experience and knowledge of CRM’s such as Dynamics, Salesforce, Siebel and others
- Solution Architecture
- Retail background would be preferable
If you are interested in the CRM Solution Architect (Retail – CRM– Architect) role, please apply by sending a CV. The role will interview this week with a view to start soon after.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi marketsEngland, Greater London, London