Business Analyst – CRM, Salesforce, Business
Currently seeking a CRM Business Analyst to work for a well-respected, global event’s organiser in Central London.
- Salary: up to £60k (DOE)
- Start date: ASAP (Understand notices may have to be served)
- Location: Central London
This is a great opportunity to work in a team that has 100% ownership on the decision making as to how Salesforce is used. In this role you shall be supporting the implementation, and continuous improvement of the company’s Customer Relationship Management strategy, corporate data governance and sales operations efficiencies.
The successful CRM Business Analyst will have the following:
- Proven experience as Business Analyst delivering on CRM Projects
- Strong understanding of CRM principles and strategies.
- 3+ years CRM or sales operations experience.
- Salesforce.com experience
- Experience working with commercial business teams to identify process improvement and then capture & document requirements.
- Experience engaging with technical teams, discussing development solutions & designs.
- Experience creating technical documentation and user stories.
- Confidence working with and manipulating large data sets in Microsoft Excel.
The following would be highly beneficial (but NOT necessary):
- Prior experience working with large user base across multiple locations/offices
- Sales Operations experience OR CRM background
- Prior experience delivering training sessions to users
- Technical Salesforce skills (basic configuration)
- Multiple Language skills
- Experience influencing senior leadership.
- Data analysis skills, with the ability identify trends and create actionable insights.
If you are interested in making a difference in this excellent Business Analyst role, then please do ‘click apply’ now and send your CV for immediate review.
Interviews to take place ASAP.
Key terms: Business Analyst, CRM, Salesforce, requirements gathering, workshops, user stories, business, sales operations, stakeholdersEngland, Greater London, London Bridge