A renowned company with a global presence and several offices around the UK are expanding their Manchester City Centre office.
Located a stone’s throw from Piccadilly with brilliant transport links for commuters, this well-known IT consultancy is looking for a Change & Communications Consultant to join their team.
The successful applicant needn’t have been in this exact role previously, but the skills and experience which are required for the job are as follows:
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience.
- Mentored junior members of a team in a previous role.
- Worked in a client-facing role.
- A strong academic background, educated to degree level (2:1 or above).
- Any kind of IT experience – anything from working for an IT company, or working with IT companies as clients to hands on Sharepoint / Office365 experience.
Benefits on offer for the successful applicant:
- Salary of up to £50,000 (plus OTE).
- Limited travel to clients across the North West – no more than twice a week.
- Flexible working (4pm finish on a Friday, anyone?!).
- Excellent internal training and investment in the team.
If you are a people person who loves to make a difference and you would like to find out more, please apply within. Alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02031377005 to find out more.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Greater Manchester, Manchester City Centre