Software Developer – C# / .NET / SQL
What’s in it for you as the Software Developer – C# / .NET / SQL?
– Working for a leading household named organisation;
– Gain valuable C#, .NET and SQL development experience form Senior Developers;
– Fun, innovative and thinking outside of the box work environment;
– A basic salary between £30,000 – £35,000depending on experience
– Up to 12% bonus and very generous benefits package.
A Software Developer – C# / .NET / SQLis needed by a leading household named organisation based in their West London office. As the Software Developer you will be working on front end software application development as well as backend SQL Server database development.
Furthermore, you will also be responsible for speaking to internal stakeholders and business users to gather development and support requirements. The Software Developer will be working in a team of five, collaboratively working with your peers to share ideas and adhere to business best practices.
Essential skills for the Software Developer – C# / .NET / SQL:
– Previous experience working in a similar software / databasedevelopment role;
– One to three years commercial experience working with C#/.NET;
– Previous experience querying in Microsoft T-SQL, writing your own queries or maintaining existing queries.
Beneficial skills for the Junior Software / Database Developer – C# / .NET / MS SQL:
– ETL experience with SSIS;
– Understanding of Master Data Management (MDM);
– Powershell scripting;
– Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform exposure.
A base salary of £30,000 – £35,000 plus 12% bonus and very generous benefits is on offer for the Junior Software / Database Developer role. If you would like to be considered for this role I would advise getting in touch ASAP as this company will be interviewing immediately!
SKILLS: Junior / Developer / Software / Database / C# / .NET / SQL Server / TSQL / Stored Procedures / ETL / SSIS / Master Data Management / MDM / Powershell / Cloud / Azure / AWS / GCP / Google Cloud Platform
To express your interest, please apply within, or email your CV to sarah.cockerill@venturi-group,com
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Greater London, London