Business Intelligence Team Lead
Manchester City Centre
3 – 6 months
£350 – £400 D.O.E
A Business Intelligence Lead is needed to work on existing and Greenfield BI solutions for a leading company based in Manchester City Centre.
As the Business Intelligence Developer Team Lead you will be working on multiple projects, focussing on Data migration, OLAP cube design, SQL 2016 migration and building Power BI dashboards.
As the Business Intelligence Developer Team Lead you MUST have the following experience:
- Commercial experience with Power BI
- Good Knowledge of the complete BI stack – preferably 2016
- SSIS 2012 ETL including error handling
- Data warehouse, star schema knowledge
- Problem solving skills and excellent communication skills
- Worked both hands-on and as a leader
- Dashboard building
- Migration experience
- Experience with team training and leadership
A demonstrable track record in a similar role is a necessity for this business role. The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence developer in search of a new challenge that will push them out of their comfort zone.
This is an urgent requirement to work for a leading ecommerce company that offers a highly competitive rate and a dynamic and supportive environment.
To apply for this urgent role, please send an updated version of your CV to email@example.comEngland, Greater Manchester, Manchester City Centre