Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst – (SQL, SSRS, MDX) required by a Leading Financial Services Company based in Redhill. This Global Company is one of the biggest and most respected in its industry, and has an out-standing reputation in the market. As a Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst – (SQL, SSRS, MDX) you will work with the Head of BI and will be responsible for creating and maintaining automated reporting services for internal users as well as their Leading Household Clients. This Company is located within 5 mins from the train station and also offers free parking.
As a Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst – (SQL, SSRS, MDX) you must be highly analytical and comfortable dealing with large quantities of data.
Key responsibilities of the Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst – (SQL, SSRS, MDX)
- Convert findings and interpret data into clear and understandable tables, graphs, and reports whilst using statistical techniques to draw out trends and outliers
- Support the reporting and insights requirements across the spectrum of the Group’s customers, utilising both internal and external data sources
- Create stored procedures used by complex reporting solutions
- Identify process improvement opportunities in departmental procedures and system programming that impact data integrity.
- Create and maintain automated reporting services from SQL databases and produce reports within Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS) environment.
- Data mine, code, document, test and debug reporting and analysis using standard tools including but not limited to Office Suite, SQL, and SSRS.
Essential Skills of the Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst – (SQL, SSRS, MDX)
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Proficiency in SQL programming
- Experience of reporting from DW Cubes using MDX to create datasets in SSRS
- Strong knowledge of creating SSRS reports – complex drill downs, parameterized, matrix, and charts in SSRS
- Preference given to those with statistical expertise
- Experience in working within a business that handles a high number of transactions
- Experience with data warehouse, and experience with other business intelligence tools an advantage
This Company’s culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. As a Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst you will be joining a meritocratic environment that promotes hard work and talent, so there will be a lot of opportunity for progression.
As a Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst you will receive a base salary of up £55,000 plus a competitive benefits package including a contributory pension, private medical, life assurance, free car parking, standard holidays to name but a few.
To apply for this role, please send an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or apply within.England, Redhill, Surrey