Business Intelligence Developer ( SSIS, SSAS, SSRS )
£450 – £520 Per Day
Business Intelligence Developer ( SSIS, SSAS, SSRS ) is needed to join one of my prestigious Media clients based in Central London on an initial 6 months contract paying between £450 – £520 per day depending on experience.
As the Business Intelligence Developer ( SSIS, SSAS, SSRS ) you will be supporting BAU and new projects for the company’s BI/Data Services function.
The Business Intelligence Developer ( SSIS, SSAS, SSRS ) will be comfortable working with a number of business users and will be responsible for the following:
– Creating tactical and strategic solutions to consolidate reporting requirements across hundreds of excel based reports
– Develop data warehouse and BI Solutions as per specifications and standards
– Maintain and improve current Data Warehouse and reporting solutions
– Agile delivery of data and DW projects
Working with internal and external stakeholders the BI Developer will have a real passion for technology and will possess excellent client facing skills.
The successful Business Intelligence Developer ( SSIS, SSAS, SSRS ) will have experience in the following:
– Strong SQL Server Development experience
– Solid T-SQL Development experience and SQL knowledge in performance tuning & optimization
– Stored procedures, Functions, Views and XML development and testing.
– SSRS and SSAS development and support experience (e.g. ETL and reporting)
– Thorough understanding of database schema design and concepts
– Troubleshooting performance with Profiler and Execution Plans
– Exposure to QlikView/Qlik Sense and other data visualisation and aggregation tools
A demonstrable track record in a similar role is a necessity for this business-critical role. The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer ( SSIS, SSAS, SSRS ) in search of a new challenge that will push them out of their comfort zone.
This is an urgent requirement to work for a leading Media outfit that offers a highly competitive rate and a dynamic and supportive environment.
To apply for this urgent role, please send an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
England, Greater London, London