Business Intelligence Developer (SQL Server/Microstrategy)
3 – 6 months
£300 – 350 per day D.O.E
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer (SQL Server/MicroStrategy) to work in a dynamic, fast paced and supportive environment for a financial company situated in Manchester on an initial 3-6 months contract.
You will be responsible for the MicroStrategy support, development, troubleshooting and building reports and dashboards to provide crucial performance data to support the organisation to achieve its key strategic priorities.
You will be a great communicator, pro-active and able to ensure that reporting is accurate, credible and meets the stakeholder’s requirements.
You will have a proven track-record of the implementation of reports and dash boards using databases and integrating data from multiple sources to provide central reporting services.
The Business Intelligence Developer (SQL Server/MicroStrategy) will have the following further responsibilities:
- MicroStrategy development, support and troubleshooting.
- As the Business Intelligence Developer (SQL Server/MicroStrategy), you will be responsible for both new and BAU work.
- Work with stakeholders and team members to develop report specification, determine appropriate technical solutions.
- Performing data analysis and data validation to ensure accurate reporting results.
Key skills required for Business Intelligence Developer (SQL Server/MicroStrategy), include:
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills
- SQL Server
- Data dashboard development
- Good business acumen
Beneficial skills required for Business Intelligence Developer (SQL Server/MicroStrategy), include:
- Financial BI experience
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box.
To apply for this role please send an update of your CV to Hayleigh.Davy@Venturi-Group.com.United Kingdom