BI Architect ( MS BI / SQL Server )
6 Months Initially
£450 – £550 per day
BI Architect ( MS BI / SQL Server ) is required to join my prestigious International client based in Birmingham, you will work within an established enterprise BI Team to support with various architecture activities.
As the BI Architect ( MS BI / SQL Server ) you will be responsible for helping to deliver the overall BI stability project by executing architectural tasks as per previously-established stability plans or building detailed plains in support of the overall BI stability plan.
As the BI Architect ( MS BI / SQL Server ) you must have proven experience in delivering BI Architecture initiatives for Enterprise level organisations and be able to help with both co-ordination activities as well as execute complex detailed BI architectural tasks.
The BI Architect ( MS BI / SQL Server ) will be working with many technical teams so they must be able to work flexibly within multiple disciplines simultaneously and be comfortable with stake holder engagement and comprehensive technical documentation.
Essential Experience required for the successful BI Architect ( MS BI / SQL Server ) include:
- The Full MS BI Stack (SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, MDS).
- Planning & execution of server migration / upgrades.
- Exposure to the full BI product development lifecycle.
- Ability to build & execute non-functional BI test plans.
- Expertise with Technical documentation.
- Ownership of solutions through to delivery.
- Capable of working effectively with mixed teams.
- Proven ability to be an effective influencer in a distributed matrix organisation.
- Drive and determination to deliver key priorities despite adversity.
Desirable Experience for the successful BI Architect ( MS BI / SQL Server ) include:
- Ability to build / plan / co-ordinate projects.
- Use of Atlassian Jira.
- Industry domain knowledge in either retail, logistics or travel industries.
- Experience of test automation tools / technologies.
- Being able to assist in impact-assessment of other functional BI Projects.
The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. To apply for this role please urgently send an update of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.Birmingham, England, West Midlands