Senior Business Analyst, Up to £60,000, Birmingham
Senior Business Analyst sought for a leading retail company based in Birmingham. I am seeking a Senior Business Analyst who can deal with complex projects and stakeholders as well as work across the development, testing and deployment teams.
The Senior Business Analyst will be accountable for the documentation and translation of new business requirements to technical solutions across the life cycle. The ideal Senior Business Analyst will be someone who can comfortable work with end users to assess needs and add value to the business. Their background will allow them to develop data outputs and assist in data modelling and BI environment architecture tasks.
If you are a Senior Business Analyst who is confident consulting with IT departmental users and external customers then this is a perfect opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced environment who provide autonomy and vast opportunities.
Essential skills for the Senior Business Analyst:
- Proven experience in defining requirements through to testing and delivery development
- Knowledge in generating process and workflow documentation
- Good experience of AS-IS and TO-BE processes
- Comfortable dealing with complex projects and senior customers at all levels
- Good understanding of data modelling concepts and implementation
- Experience within the development environment for the Microsoft BI stack including SSRS reports and SSAS (desirable)
- A can-do attitude and good communication skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Project and time management
- Experience working in a business-intelligence environment including MS Power BI or Tableau
It would be highly desirable if the Senior Business Analyst had experience working for a large consultancy in their previous career or came with retail industry experience
Benefits: Up to £60,000 (DOE), Benefits (Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Bonus, Free Parking etc).
If you are interested in this stimulating Senior Business Analystrole, please apply within or email email@example.com call 01618501155.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business.Birmingham, England, West Midlands