Business Analyst -Financial Services/Wealth Management required by a Leading Financial Services Company based in its prestigious Central London offices. This is a varied role that will see you providing dedicated business analysis skills to assist with strategic decision making, technical design and implementation of project and day to day activities. This award-winning Company has an excellent reputation in the market and as such can attract and retain the best people. You will be working in a small and talented team in an organisation that actively promotes a healthy work life balance with WFH at least 1 day a week. You will be primarily focused on the conception, design and development of key business and IT initiatives, including the gathering, analysis and documentation of business requirements to provide support over the overall project life cycle, including testing co-ordination and implementation.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Analyst -Financial Services/Wealth Management
- To prepare key documentation such as initial business requests, project initiation documentation, requirements statements, process models, data modelling, test scripts and technical specifications.
- To specify the design of relevant technical developments.
- To assist in the review and selection of package based solutions and vendors.
- To map key business processes.
- To undertake requirements gathering, prioritisation and understanding.
- To run workshops, meetings and 1:1 fact-finding sessions with staff across the company.
- To manage the testing and implementation processes.
- To draft test plans and scripts.
- To liaise with third parties, as required.
IT Services and Change Implementation
- To work closely with the Project Manager to ensure that projects achieve their targets in terms of time, cost and quality.
- To work with the Project Manager to ensure that planned business benefits are realised.
- To support the Project Manager to ensure the relationships with (and between) external suppliers, ensuring contracts and service levels are negotiated in line with strategic aims and financial constraints.
Essential Skills of the Business Analyst -Financial Services/Wealth Management
- Professionally qualified, or significant evidence of professional competence, in a Business Analysis role
- Good understanding of the financial services sector, specifically wealth management
- Experience of system/software implementations – including system configuration and defining business rules
- Solid experience of process mapping and documentation
- Solid experience of requirements gathering, refinement and prioritisation
- Experience of participating in teams and/or projects in a regulated business, delivering business and change solutions
- Experience and understanding of the PMO function
Desirable Skills of the Business Analyst -Financial Services/Wealth Management
- Relevant BA certification
- Relevant Financial Planning Certification
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning Financial Services Company that truly values and supports its employees. As a Business Analyst you will receive a base salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience, plus a bonus and extensive benefits.
To be considered for the Business Analyst role please apply within or email your CV to Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.England, Greater London, London