URGENT REQUIREMENT – DV CLEARANCE NEEDED.
I’m currently recruiting for a contract Business Analyst with extensive Business Intelligence experience to join one of my prestigious clients based in Bristol based on an initial 3 months contract. The client pay good days rates so this is negotiable.
You must be DV cleared – Developed Vetting (DV) is the highest and most intense form of security vetting within the UK, required for individuals who must have unrestricted access to extremely confidential, top secret materials
- Knowledge of industry standard reporting and business intelligence tools, such as Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos etc.
- Solid understanding of data structures (normalised and denormalised)
- Strong SQL skills (Development and querying)
- Agile Development methodologies, particularly SCRUM
- Ability to visualise customer requirements and translate these into usable products.
- MS Office / Advance Excel
- Experience of analysing data flow processes
- Identifying, standardising and working with metadata, reference data and operational data
- Delivering training on BI
- Understanding of Agile methodology such as Kimball
If you would like to be considered, please apply with an updated version of your CV.Bristol, England