Big Data Project Manager
£550 – £650
A Big Data Project Manager is required to join a leading FinTech business, based in Central London. The knowledge and passion of a Big Data Project Manager is required to support a new Data Transformation team : allowing the company to provide powerful insights to their customers.
As the Big Data Project Manager, you’re main responsibilities will include :
- Control of high-level project, end-to-end.
- Oversee current and future initiatives with teams distrubuted across Data platform and technologies.
- Effective control and cohesion of multi-functional teams.
- Responsible for hiring Big Data Engineers / Developers
- Liaise with account handlers and stakeholders
Essential Skills for the Big Data Project Manager role include:
- Big Data knowledge ( Kafka / Hadoop / Hortonworks / Programming Language )
- Intensive record of delivering work in an agile environment
- Experience with Big Data related projects
Why you should apply for this Big Data Project Manager role :
- In return, you will be provided with great responsibilities across the whole team
- Access to cutting-edge technologies
- Deliver innovation at scale
If you would like to be considered for this Big Data Project Manager role, please click Apply.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Greater London, London