Big Data Developer ( Kafka / NoSQL / Spark)
6 months contract
A Big Data Developer ( Kafka / NoSQL / Spark) is required to join a prestigious company based in Central London on a six month project.
My client is looking for a skilled Big Data Developer ( Kafka / NoSQL / Spark) with experience of Kafka in AWS ecosystem and No SQL databases to start on a new and exciting project over the next two weeks.
You will join a highly skilled team of other Big Data Developers and Engineers, identifying areas where processes and standards could be improved and documenting solutions and recommendations.
You must be an excellent communicator and be willing to work as part of a team.
Essential skills for the Big Data Developer ( Kafka / NoSQL / Spark) include:
- Strong technical experience as a Big Data Developer using Java 8 / Kafka / HBase in AWS ecosystem
- Strong experience of distributed and No SQL databases (HBase / Cassandra / MongoDB)
- Core Technical Skill set: Java 8, HBase, Kafka with by a streaming component such as Samza/Spark and REST API development skills
- Working experience in BDD, TDD, Maven, Jenkins
- Technical hands on development resources to assist client with their experience
- Be able to identify areas where processes and standards could be improved and help implement any changes
Desirable skills for the Big Data Developer ( Kafka / NoSQL / Spark) include:
- Should have experience working in Agile environment
- To be able to document use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Excellent communication, a positive attitude and a team player and influencing relationship to manage client and business
- Should have experience working directly with line of business stakeholders
- A minimum of two years Big Data experience
You must have the legal right/permit to work in the UK. If you would like to be considered for the Big Data Developer ( Kafka / NoSQL / Spark) role, please click Apply.
The ideal candidate must be able to start within the next couple of weeks.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.England, Greater London, London