This is an excellent opportunity for an established BI Manager to join a growing financial company to manager a team of BI professionals as part of an exciting movement. The successful Manager will be responsible for business insights and the BI/MI reporting function.
- To ensure best practice throughout all BI/MI reporting capabilities.
- To lead, manage and support an existing BI team of up to 20 developers.
- Communicate with other departments to effectively deliver BI/MI capabilities.
- Strong leadership experience.
- Accountable for MI & BI report and dashboard development to deliver on requirements specification received from agreed plans, policies and procedures.
- SQL Server
- Ability to manage a BI Roadmap
This exciting opportunity involves working with a market leading company, who have embarked on an exciting BI programme and use the latest in BI/MI technologies. If you are self-motivated and a good communicator and the opportunity working for a successful company excites you, then please submit your CV using the link provided.England, Leeds, West Yorkshire