BI Manager ( Azure / SQL )
BI Manageris required to join a prestigious client based in London. There is a fanatic opportunity to provide Leadership for the provision of management information and business intelligence to all shareholders.
As the Senior BI Manager, you will be responsible for design, implementation of the roadmap for the DWH/Analytics team. You will provide leadership of the BI function, to include accountability for the strategy and delivery in all aspects, including resourcing accordingly.
What’s in it for you as the BI Manager?
Basic salary between £65k – £75k including benefits, depending on your experience and if you have worked in the public sector previously.
- Very friendly, inclusive and supportive culture.
- Variety of career progression options in the future with lots of promoting from within.
- Complete trust and autonomy with your role and the direction you think it should go!
What we require from the BI Manger:
- 3 years’ experience of leading BI teams coming from a Data background.
- Strong SQL Server background.
- Managed/Implemented the Azure Platform.
- Lead a Digital Transformation.
- Looked after Data System Architecture and Integration.
- Kimball methodology.
- MS BI Stack.
- ITIL Foundation.
- Team Management.
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management.
- Agile methodologies.
- Experience leading matrix and direct multi-skilled teams.
Package for the BI Manager: Ideally up to £65,000 plus bonus and benefits but for an extraordinary Senior BI Manager with previous experience working in the public sector this could be stretched to £75,000!
Please contact Edwin.email@example.com if this opportunity suits your requirements. As the BI Manager you will be Joining a rapidly expanding organisation working with the latest Business Intelligence and Analytics technologies.
Keywords: BI Manager, Business Intelligence, Power BI, Azure, ITIL, Data Architecture, Digital Transformation, BI Manager, Business Intelligence, Power BI, Azure, ITIL, Data Architecture, Digital Transformation, BI Manager, Business Intelligence, Power BI, Azure, ITIL, Data Architecture, Digital Transformation, BI Manager, Business Intelligence, Power BI, Azure, ITIL, Data Architecture, Digital TransformationEngland, Greater London, London